Bloch - BLOCHSOX™ Dance Sock
Key Code: A51000
Description: BLOCHSOX™ gives you stability in your turns, support in your jumps and perfection in your lines. BLOCHSOX™ is a cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support.
Features: With innovative features like a built-in spin-spot, brake lines, grip control lines and enhanced compression arch, the freedom to dance with total control is now possible. Smoother turns, jump support and the ability to hold difficult lines are a few of the benefits dancers can expect to experience.
- Brake lines - two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot - designed to allow dancers to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer’s bones
- Grip control lines - on the inside of the sock in the spin-spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on the dancer’s foot
- Double welt compression cuff - not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch - supportive and designed to hug the dancer’s foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel - extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer’s bones
Sizing recommendation - Womens UK street shoe
- Extra Small - 1.5 - 3
- Small - 3.5 - 5
- Medium - 5.5 - 7.5 (Mens 6 - 8)
- Large - 6.5 - 9.5 (Mens 8.5 - 11)