Part Time/Casual - Assistant Store Manager
Author: Total Dance Australia Date Posted:7 December 2020
Part Time/Casual - Assistant Store Manager - New location, Pop-Up Westfield Fountain Gate
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our retail management team on a part-time basis. Candidates should note that availability on a Saturday and/or Sunday along with Thursday and/or Friday nights is a must.
Do you have a genuine love of dance and looking to join an exciting new retailer as an Assistant Store Manager? You will play a vital role in ensuring an exceptional level of customer service in our retail store by assisting the Store Manager with training, coaching and the development of a small team to deliver an amazing customer experience.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an excellent standard of customer service
- Adopt a ‘lead by example’ attitude to create strong results and a customer focused team
- Ensure team members are personally challenged and provide superior product knowledge
- Ensure a proactive approach to store operations, stock management and store presentation
- Maintain company policies and procedures
- Assisting the Store Manager with administration, reporting and ordering of inventory.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine love of dance is essential to fulfill this role
- Exceptional communication & customer service skills
- Available to work part-time, including either a Saturday and/or Sunday shift
- A background in classical ballet, with experience en pointe
- Proven history in a fast-paced customer service role
- Strong leadership skills, management experience preferred
- Sound administrative skills and confident with computer processes
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and ability to use initiative
- Impeccable grooming and high presentation standards
- This position has the potential to develop into a full-time role.
- Due to the high volume of expected applicants only successful candidates will be contacted
To apply for current positions, please submit your cover letter & CV to: